Thursday, October 30, 2008

Guess What?

Hannah is going to be a.......


I just found out early this week, while Dan was out of town, and I told him by having Hannah wear this shirt to pick him up at the airport on Tuesday night. Didn't take him long to figure it out either. I just told Hannah to tell Daddy to look at her new shirt. We are very excited and expect this little one to make an appearance around the end of June 2009. I will have an exact due date in a few weeks. Keep checking back for updates.

Halloween pics coming soon...

4 comments:

Mary said...

Oh my Jessica! Congratulations!

Mrs. Laura Hinze said...

I knew it!!! I was totally thinking that you were hiding something at bible study. I can spot a pregnant lady a mile away. Congratulations!!

Melissa Jones Photography said...

Congrats! Now I know 6 people including myself expecting may-june. I bet Hannah is thrilled.

Nick and Libby said...

Congrats! What exciting news!!