Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Hannah quotes

When we told her the plan for the evening, Hannah replied excitedly, "OH, OK, Great!".

When putting on her shoes today she insisted she do it herself, "I do it!", then when she was successful said, "SEE?!" (with that smart alack look on her face - some of you know the one).

Just a few minutes ago she walked up to me randomly and just said, "I love you Mommy". Every time I would reply, she would repeat it (with her really sweet look and a crooked smile). It really made my day!

I love this little girl so much, she melts my heart, even after driving me nuts so much.

Ok, back to add more stuff.

While I was cooking tonight, she asked if I was cooking potatoes, I replied "yes" and she said "Ok, great, woo hoo!" Maybe her Daddy told her to praise me when I attempt to cook...ha.ha.

Now she's adding the woo hoo to everything. I can't believe the change in her attitude when gets a full nap during the day. She is being so pleasant.

We've had a really great day and all this funny talk is really making me laugh.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the Hannah quotes Jess! And just out of curiosity, when you say she says "woo hoo!", I'm picturing Dan's Homer Simpson version of it. Am I wrong in this assumption?!

Jessica said...

Not the Homer version, just her own version. It's not even loud or excited. She just says "woo hoo", kind of like she's being sarcastic, that's why it's so funny. She will say the Ok, Great really excited and then add a little "woo hoo" at the end. She's really been funny lately.