Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Nevermind

After speaking to the Dr personally, rather than just speaking to her receptionist, it appears that it would be better for Eva to be born before the 11th. No one knows for sure how long have, of course, but the blood flow was significantly worse yesterday than it was 10 days ago. So, Dan and I are reconsidering Eva's birth date. I would go for Saturday if I could talk one of the Doctors into doing it, but I doubt that's an option. Monday may be the day. We'll see. I think we may just leave it up in the air and I'll let you all know when I actually head to the hospital. Keep the prayers coming - the unknowns are not good for me. UGH!!!



June 11, 2009 will be Eva's birthday if all goes as planned. I feel weird even typing "planned" because non of this has gone according to plan so far, so I don't really know if I expect her to actually arrive on this day or not. However, if we haven't met her before then, she will be arriving around 12pm on June 11, 2009.

I am scheduled for a c-section. I chose to wait until noon so that I could get a chance to wake up with Hannah and explain to her where I am going and that she will see me later in the day.

Please continue to pray for us. We need Eva to stay strong and active until her birthday so that she has a chance to meet her family. As of today, both grandmothers, at least one grandfather and 2 aunts are planning to be at her birth. Her big sister is ready to meet her as well and we truly hope we get the opportunity to introduce them to each other.

Other than strength for Eva, I need prayers for peace. My anxiety may shoot up during this last week, and I really need help to release the worry and place it at the feet of the Lord. I'm not always good at doing that, but that's why I've made it this far. That's the reason I chose to carry Eva to the end. I want God to do His work with us - what ever that may be. I need daily reminders that He is in control.

Thank you all again for your wonderful support so far. I will keep updating as I can.

1 comment:

Mary said...

What wonderful news! It's so important to have a great support system. I'm keeping you all in my prayers.