Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Great!

This is what happens when Mommy tries to use the restroom in peace:


I told her to go to time out and she threw a bloody fit on the floor. I told her to straighten up and find the lid to the marker. When she couldn't find the lid, I threw the marker away. Well, a few minutes later, she finds piece of paper and shows me in a proud manner that she can color on paper. I tell her "yes, very good, color on paper only". Another minute later, she has dug the marker out of the trash and is using that marker to draw on the paper. Well, that marker is back in the trash and we are heading to bed as soon as Daddy comes home. Luckily, the Magic Eraser got most of the marker off the wall (it's still slightly visible if you look closely). Hannah's hands and arms are still discolored, but I can't use magic eraser on her skin. I am not patient enough to give her a bath, so she's going to bed blue and I'm going to bed nauseous. Oh what fun we're having.

I'm editing to add that Hannah just came up to me and pointed me to three more spots on the wall that I hadn't seen before. She was apparently trying to decorate the entire living and dining area. At least she's honest, right?


And, just because I know you have all been on the edge of your seats since my last post...
the remaining fish have survived our little incident. We still have 7 surviving fish. Out of the original 8, that's not too shabby.

We are hoping to have a visit from Emmy tomorrow night and through the weekend. Here's hoping she can get a seat on a very full plane in the morning. I really need the extra support right now. This house is a disaster and I obviously need someone to keep an eye on the munchkin so I can get some work done. Hannah's really embracing the Two's more and more each day.

Another picture just for fun and because it makes me remember the very nice weather we had not too long ago. Hannah dressed herself and had fun playing outside for the last few days of fall.



2 comments:

Three Peas said...

too funny!

The Doctors Wife said...

Use the magic eraser on the wall and rubbing alcohol on her skin. I should have bought stock in the magic eraser.