Wednesday, December 3, 2008

nothing much

That's what I've been doing....nothing much. Just the usual. I'm still not feeling well, so we stay home a lot and watch a lot of TV. Well, Hannah watches Curious George The Movie.all.day.long and I get on the computer. It works for us. The house is starting to show my laziness and Dan is putting up with me pretty well. He should, seeing as he got me into this mess in the first place. Just kidding.

Hannah had portraits taken on Tuesday and they turned out really well. I will try to attach a few. I can only attach the proofs, but the prints are cropped better and turned out really well. I will attach 3 cute ones and 3 goofy ones, just for fun. Family can look forward to more prints of Hannah this year. She was such a big girl at the shoot and tried her best to pose like they asked. In the proofs, you can see all the silly faces she made in between the good shots. She's definitely got the "cheerleader smile" down pat. It works best not to tell her to smile, but to get her to laugh. She's such a doll.

She's been very sweet lately, well, when she wants to be. She is still being 2 and testing me every chance she gets, but overall, I can't complain too much about her. She is a really good kid. I think the worst of it at the moment is the whining. But, I can't really blame her when she's got a Mommy that's doing a lot of whining herself lately. When she's in a cuddly mood or just a sweet mood, she'll say "Mommy, you so cute." Makes my day.

I'll try to post again soon.

Hannah's scary tongue roll shot.
Posing and laying on the CHEESE
Being a real goof ball
Just being pretty
I'm not sure how to rotate these, but just tilt your head and get the idea.

2 comments:

Three Peas said...

The one w/ her "being pretty" and then in the hat are the CUTEST!! where did you get them taken??

Mary said...

I love the sideways shots! She is so cute!