Wednesday, March 18, 2009

ants update

I thought they got the hint and went away, but when we got home from play group, there were many, many, many of them. I had dead ant carcass all over the front floor until I picked up all the toys and cleaned up. Gross! I called in Orkin - they will be here Friday morning. My dad is picking up the tab; he's so sweet. He told me to not waste my time buying different things and sprinkling food on my floor, so we called in the professionals. I hope the treatment lasts through the summer. The best part? It also covers other pests as well, even spiders, centipedes, and mice. Hopefully we will be pest free for a few months. I'll let you know.

Also, playgroup was AWESOME this morning! It was close to 70 degrees while we were there at the Bull's house and we played outside the whole time. Hannah really enjoyed it and I needed to get the sun. I love T-shirt and flipflop weather. I hope it stays.

No comments: