Monday, March 9, 2009

Our month in pictures

Well, I am feeling better today, so I thought I would finally post some pictures from our month. I realize looking at these that I don't take near enough pictures. In the last week alone we:
Sat - saw Disney on Ice and enjoyed pop corn and cotton candy.
Sun - enjoyed time with friends at our Bible Study group.
Mon - went to Chick Fil A with friends and played on the play ground.
Tues - went to story time then Hannah stayed with friends while I waited for the new furnace.
Wed - went to play group at a huge indoor play ground.
Thur - Madeline came over to play so that her mom could sleep off her cold.
Fri - went to the Hinze's to play with friends.
Sat - went to the zoo with friends and enjoyed 70 degree weather.
Sun - continued to enjoy the warm weather by going to the mall to ride the cars (only have phone pics) and went to Bible Study for more time with good friends.
Today, we are off to the airport to welcome Daddy back home. We will be going grocery shopping and buying healthy snacks for all of us - as I ate a whole box of powdered sugar donuts last night (part before bed and then two more helpings at different times in the middle of the night - I don't sleep well when Dan is away) and am really feeling the effects today. I need to buy fruits and vegetables.
Who knows what this week will bring, but I'm hopeful I will continue to feel better each day.

Now for the few pictures I have from all that activity. There are a ton from Disney on Ice, but it was a fun night and I know my family is dying for pictures. Please forgive the volume of pics, but I don't take the time to download often.

DISNEY ON ICE: Sitting on Mom's lap
In aweSharing pop corn with DaddyAfter we sent Daddy for some cotton candyThe resulting mess (can you see how shiny her hands are?)The clean up
Now I'll sit in Daddy's lap because he shared the good stuffThe girls
The Family
Some of the action


Playing Doctor with Daddy and the puppies

This is how Hannah spends much of her time - lining up her toys and making me take pictures. She is very proud. She said it was a birthday cake after she added the crayons to the circle of fish. Then she thought they should be in a row on the table - she took the last two pictures herself.
Our day at the zoo. She wouldn't let the Boppy go. We looked at the Gorillas for a while, then the aquarium - our favorite. She wouldn't turn around for me here, but, yes, she still had blanky and boppy.
Finally, our Play Doh hearts. We need to make one for Daddy, too. Maybe tonight.

2 comments:

Melissa Jones Photography said...

Hannah is so cute! That picture of her and her fish cake is adorable. She looks proud of her creation!

Tara said...

ok you guys have way more fun than we do! we need to tag along with you guys more often!