Sunday, March 1, 2009

Our Brilliant Hannah

As I was reading to Hannah tonight, she started to say the words before I had read them. Each time I turned the page, I waited to see if she knew what was coming. She did! She really amazes us more every day! At the end of the book she asked to read it again. I let her read it to me and called Dan in half-way through so he could marvel at our brilliant daughter. She promised to go to bed without trouble tonight if I take her to the book store and buy her "five" (her new magic numbuer) new Clifford books. I guess that's a good deal, but now I hear that she's already calling for me. We'll see if she earns her books or not. Maybe we'll just get "two" (her other magic number).
By the way, the book she has memorized is Clifford's Family. We got it from the Advocates group while we were decorating the children's room in the ER. Thanks ladies!

P.S. We had a great time at Disney on Ice last night. Hannah wished there was more Mickey, but she still enjoyed every second of it. She even talked us into buying popcorn AND cotton candy and even got a Buzz Light Year ("buzz light beer") action figure at the end of the night. I will post pics from our night tomorrow - Dan has the desk top occupied for the night working on a case presentation - AGAIN!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun! I think everyone went to Disney on Ice. We're just not cool I guess. =)