Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Hannah's napping!

Yea!!! She actually fell asleep today without a fuss. Well, without much of a fuss. She was up early this morning and then went with Kelly Bull to the play group at the Fire Museum while mommy had an appointment. Thanks Kelly! We had lunch with the group at Steak n Shake and then played at home for a little while. She was not happy that nap time rolled around and tried to stall by asking for water and then chocolate milk. She also refused a dry diaper. Oh well, I have to pick my battles with her. But, as soon as I left the room, not a peep. Oh, the peace and quiet. Have I been using this time to pack for the trip?....NO. I've been relaxing and enjoying the quiet. I think I've had enough quiet time and I'm off to start packing now.

No comments: