Monday, September 8, 2008

Mocking

Now Hannah is mocking me! She's such a little grown up. She's always mocking me, when I cough, choke, trip, etc. Tonight, on the way out of Bob Evans (YUMMMYY!), I rolled my ankle stepping off the curb and just said "ouch, ouch, ouch". Hannah, following me while holding Dan's hand, stepped off the curb, did a little hop and said "ouch, ouch, ouch", while laughing. What a little smart alack. I don't know what to do with this kid. Such an attitude for a 2 year old.

Of course, Dan thought it was hilarious.

Other than that, Hannah and Dan learned a new game tonight. Hannah jumps from our bed to Dan sitting 3ft from the bed. Doesn't look safe to me and I didn't want to watch, but they insisted I take videos. I did, but cannot possibly post them until I clean the room a little bit more.

Ok, I'm over the fact that the room is dirty in these pictures, so I am posting them anyway. Enjoy.

For those of you who just have to see pictures, here is Hannah wearing her stylish rain boots (I've been letting her dress herself around the house).


1 comment:

Mary said...

How cute! Love the rain boots!
Oh, and Greg mocks everything we do! Get used to it; it lasts quite awhile!