Monday, September 15, 2008

Just Whining

I am so tired, my eyes are burning and want to close, but I can't sleep! I'm so wound up, I can't rest at all. There is so much to be done, but when I feel like this, I just get overwhelmed and can't do anything. I've checked my online message board about 100 times today and there's nothing exciting going on. I've done a little laundry and made lots of to do lists, but that's about it.

Hannah fought her nap again today. She's been playing in her crib from about 2-3 then getting up for a little while and laying back down about 3:30. Then she plays for about an hour before falling asleep. Obviously, the late naps mean I have to wake her up if I have any hope of getting her in bed before 10. Oh well, it's not too bad because we are going to CA this weekend. Her being on a later schedule won't be so bad. I am, however, worried about the aftermath of this super long trip.

1 comment:

Tara said...

Um, do you have my life? I found your blog through one of the other girls.... no naps, checking the internet um, lets just say more than once.... ya, I'm with you...